I'm always thinking about what to watch and write about next. These are just a few "projects," I suppose you could call them, that I have in mind:
- Inherent Vice (2014, dir. Paul Thomas Anderson)
- Daughters of the Dust (1991, dir. Julie Dash)
- The Cranes Are Flying (1957, dir. Mikhail Kalatozov)
- Orpheus and Beauty and the Beast (1950 and 1946, dir. Jean Cocteau)
- The Double Life of Veronique (1991, dir. Krzyzstof Kieślowski)
- Any Val Lewton production (1940s, dir. various)
Do let me know in the comments if you have any recommendations, thoughts, or otherwise that you'd be interesting in see a write-up of!